We work with almost all design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, PSD, jpg, ai, png, xd, pdf, indd, Zeplin. For any other file format, contact us.
For us no two projects are similar. Each has its own set of requirements. Now, since you need a new theme in WordPress but already have your site on it, we would need to examine your database. However, we are hopeful we can figure out a solution for you.
It’s a feature that lets you create a wide range of content in WordPress. WordPress uses 5 separate kinds of Custom Post Types -Page, Attachment, Post, Revisions and NavMenus. And the WordPress version 3.0 or higher offers you the facility to select your own Custom Post Types.
Of course it is. There’s a WordPress plugin that helps us accomplish it. We will need to look at your request to figure out how we can assist you.
It implies that as soon as one creates a theme, he/she can place particular web pages in specific customized templates. This fresh template would then override the previous default page.php template which is included in the theme.
Yes, most definitely. Give us your HTML & CSS for analyzing. Once we have done it, we’d tell you whether it’s fine for incorporating or you would need a fresh markup.
Yes, very much. But we’ll need the requisite information from you such as-:
A Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) simply means the information you provide us about your firm in any manner would stay safe with us. It will never be used in a wrongful manner. It also denotes that we don’t get in touch with your clients in any way.
The price we’d quote for your order will comprise of the default WordPress functions plus the theme will have the pages present in the markup.
Without a doubt, it will be you with all its rights belonging to you.
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is an international organization which prepares certain principles for the web. If your code is in agreement with W3C, it will run smoothly and in tandem with all the latest technologies. We properly follow the rules laid down for HTML and CSS.
It implies that your pages will appear as well as function uniformly on all the browsers and operating systems.
Yes, we do keep a copy of all our client projects. So, just in case your files are lost due to some reason, we can be of assistance. We keep our client backups for six months.
We take the payment by PayPal and accept all major Credit Cards.
For an order lesser than $2000 we would require a 100% advance. However, if your order is more than $2000, we would require 70% in advance and remaining 30% at the time of delivery.
We give you a concession on all the subsequent web pages.
Nothing. It’s Free
No. In fact we would hand over an invoice to you through email.